Protection of its users’ personal data and privacy is of great importance for DIDUENJOY. To this end, DIDUENJOY undertakes to carry out processing of personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations in the countries from which its users access its website www.diduenjoy.com and its satisfaction survey services, including especially the European General Data Protection Regulation (known as « GDPR »).
1. What is personal data ?
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (called “data subject”).
When using DIDUENJOY's website www.diduenjoy.com and its satisfaction survey services, the data subject are Internet users visiting this website and end users of this service.
Processing of personal data is subject to specific legal and regulatory provisions, namely in particular for France the GDPR and the “Loi Informatique & Libertés” of January 6th 1978.
2. What personal data is collected, for what purposes, and on which legal basis ?
DIDUENJOY collects personal data as controller concerning its users in the following cases, for the following purposes :
2.1 When browsing the website www.diduenjoy.com and using DIDUENJOY's satisfaction survey services
When connecting to the website www.diduenjoy.com or to the satisfaction surveys published by DIDUENJOY, DIDUENJOY collects, through its servers, the following data :
- The IP or MAC address of your device ;
- The type of your device ;
- The version of your browsing software.
This data is collected and processed for the purpose of ensuring that the website is properly displayed on your terminal. This processing is based on the one hand on its necessity for performance of a contract to which to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the website, and on the other hand, when using the satisfaction survey services, the DIDUENJOY’s legitimate interest in processing some of these data for statistical purposes, evaluation and improvement of its survey tools.
If you have consented to the use of the relevant cookies as described in Article 4 below, DIDUENJOY may also collect data relating to this browsing, such as the pages visited or the content viewed, through these cookies, when you browse the various pages and contents of the website and satisfaction surveys.
This browsing data is collected and processed for the purpose of providing technical access to the web pages visited and measuring the audience of the pages and content. This processing is based on DIDUENJOY's legitimate interest in better understanding the use of the website and the satisfaction survey services offered by DIDUENJOY.
2.2 When you access your customer area
When using DIDUENJOY for its satisfaction survey development and editing services, DIDUENJOY may process your personal data for the purpose of managing and tracking your orders and requested services. These personal data are potentially as follows :
- Your first name ;
- Your name ;
- Your company ;
- Your business email address ;
- Your telephone number ;
- Your IP address.
2.3 When using the contact form
When using the contact form on the website www.diduenjoy.com, DIDUENJOY may collect, through this form, the following data :
- Your first name ;
- Your name ;
- Your company ;
- Your business email address ;
- Your phone number ;
- Your message as entered in the corresponding field.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of DIDUENJOY to receive and process your message, and to provide you with a reply if this message contains a request from you. This processing is based on your consent, as expressed through clicking on the send button of the contact form.
In the event that you enter data in the message input field that may be qualified as « sensitive data » with regard to applicable regulations, such as data relating to your health condition, you will explicitly consent, by clicking on the send button of the contact form, to DIDUENJOY receiving these data and processing them in order to reply to you.
DIDUENJOY does not in any way require nor encourage its users to communicate more personal data than necessary, and in particular so-called « sensitive » data, in the context of the contact form.
3. Who is the controller of these personal data processing operations, and how can I contact him?
The controller of these processing operations is DIDUENJOY, which publishes the website www.diduenjoy.com and satisfaction survey services.
4. With whom are the data shared?
The personal data collected and processed as well as described in Article 2 above shall be used by the competent persons and services within DIDUENJOY.
They may also be shared in whole or in part with the data controllers concerned by the satisfaction surveys and at whose request they are published, as processor, by DIDUENJOY.
In this context, your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, namely the United States. In order to ensure an appropriate level of data security in these countries, DIDUENJOY has implemented and maintains the following guarantees : Privacy Shield.
5. For how long are the data retained ?
The personal data collected and listed as set out in Article 2 above shall be retained by DIDUENJOY and its processors, as applicable, for no longer as necessary to fulfil the purposes described under this Article 2.
Cookies are small computer files placed on a user's device (e. g. computer, smartphone, tablet) when visiting or using a website or application. They are used in a variety of ways, from a simple technical function to allow or facilitate browsing, to the collection of data on user’s preferences to provide targeted advertising.
These cookies are issued by HubSpot and the Google Analytics service published by Google. You can object to the storage and access of those cookies on your device by using the appropriate settings of your browsing software. To do this, refer to the documentation of this software, at the following links: Mozilla Firefox; Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Opera; Safari.
7. Your rights
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise them by contacting Jérémy LECERF-GAUTHIER, DIDUENJOY's Data Protection Officer, at the following address: email@example.com.
As these rights are strictly personal, and can therefore only be exercised by the data subject himself, please attach a copy of your identity document to your request, in addition to the reasons for it. This will not be retained longer than the time required to verify your identity.
7.1 Right of access
The user may have access to his personal data processed by DIDUENJOY. In the event that DIDUENJOY is requested to do so, DIDUENJOY will provide the user with a copy of all his personal data as well as all the information legally required, namely :
- The categories of personal data collected and processed ;
- The purposes of their processing ;
- The categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or may be disclosed ;
- The personal data retention period; and
- Information concerning the user's rights with regard to his personal data.
7.2 Right to portability
For those processing operations listed in Article 2 above whose legal basis is the user's consent or their necessity for the performance of a contract, the user also has the right to portability of his personal data.
This right differs from the right of access to personal data in that (i) it concerns only the data provided by the user to DIDUENJOY and (ii) it makes it possible to obtain such data in a structured and machine-readable format.
The right to portability of the user's personal data also allows requesting transmission of these personal data to another data controller, at the user's choice, provided that this is technically possible.
7.3 Right of correction
The user may request to correct his personal data if they prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or outdates.
7.4 Right to erase
The user may request that his personal data be deleted in the following cases :
- if his personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed ;
- if the user has withdrawn his consent to the processing of his personal data, provided that his prior consent was the legal basis for their collection and processing and that there is no other legal basis justifying them ;
- if the user has objected to the collection or processing of his personal data in accordance with Article 7(5) below ;
- the processing of the user's personal data is illicit ;
- the user's personal data must be deleted in order for DIDUENJOY to comply with a legal obligation for which it is responsible ;
- if the user was a minor at the time of collection of his personal data. In the latter case, and provided that the user is a minor at the time of the request, the holders of the user's parental authority may also make a request to DIDUENJOY to delete his personal data.
- If the data concerned have been shared with third parties, DIDUENJOY will then inform these third parties of the user's request, as far as possible.
7.5 Right to object to processing
Subject to legitimate justification based on the particular nature of his situation, the user may object to any processing of his personal data where such data are processed on the basis of the need for such processing for the performance of a task in the public interest or the pursuit of the legitimate interest of DIDUENJOY or a third party.
The user may also always object, without any obligation to give a reason, to the processing of his personal data when such processing is carried out for the purpose of prospecting.
7.6 Right to limitation of processing
The user may request that the processing of his personal data be limited in the following cases :
- in the event that the user disputes the accuracy of his personal data, and this for the time necessary for DIDUENJOY to verify it ;
- if the processing of his personal data is illicit and the user prefers to limit it rather than request its deletion ;
- if the user wishes DIDUENJOY to retain his personal data when they are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of his rights in court; or
- if the user has objected to the processing of his personal data, during the period during which DIDUENJOY checks whether it has no other overriding legitimate grounds for continuing their processing.
DIDUENJOY will then stop processing the data concerned and retain them for the appropriate period of time.
7.7 Right to provide instructions relating to the use of personal data after death
The user may provide DIDUENJOY with instructions relating to retention, erasure or communication of his personal data to be used after his death.
7.8 Right to withdraw consent
For all processing operations, among those listed in Article 2 above, whose legal basis is the user's consent, the user has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without having to justify it to DIDUENJOY.
7.9 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing operations carried out by DIDUENJOY with the competent supervisory authority.
For France, this supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés. For more information on the latter and how to contact it, the user is invited to visit the website www.cnil.fr.